DMCA / Copyright Policy - hotsex.tv
We take infringement of others' intellectual property rights very seriously and will respond to any lawful claims of infringement. The following is a statement of our DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy, which outlines the procedure for submitting reports of alleged infringement.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that any material found on the website constitutes copyright infringement, you must provide a written notice of such. In order for us to identify the material and take the appropriate action, the following information is required:
- Identification of the material that is believed to be infringed, or in the case of multiple claims, a representative list of the materials.
- Identification of the exact location of the material that is claimed to be infringing.
- Contact information by which you can be contacted that includes your name, your address, your telephone number and, if available, your email address.
- Your statement of good faith belief that the material that is the subject of the complaint is not authorized for use by the copyright owner, an agent for the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement that all information laid out in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an agent for the owner of the work.
- Your physical or electronic signature as the copyright holder, or that of your authorized representative.
Please note that if you fail to provide us with all of the information listed above, we will be unable to take action on your claim.
Please send all notices of copyright infringement by way of our contact form.
Misuse of the procedures or misrepresentation of facts in a copyright infringement claim may result in legal consequences. To ensure that you are not held liable for costs associated with abuse of the process, please ensure the veracity of your claim.
Take Down Procedure
It is our firm policy to remove any material from our site that is claimed to be an infringement of another's copyright or is indicative of infringing activity according to facts or circumstances. The accounts of those who are repeat copyright infringers will be terminated, and access to infringing material will be disabled with all expediency in alignment with the procedures set out in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to modify or alter this policy without notice. Please make sure to check back on a regular basis to remain updated on any changes.